Friday, January 10, 2014

5 Vitamins A Day

It is now January 10th of the new year.

I have successfully managed to take my vitamins for the past 9 days(I somehow forgot to take them on new years).

I realize that when I take the vitamins consistently I have more energy but also some minor gastro distress at day 5-6.  This is usually when I back off assuming the levels are too high and then forget to come back consistently.

This time I'll try to stick with it for a few more weeks(until the end of January) and see if the gastro side effects disappear.  If not, I'll call the doctor and recalibrate.

In past times I just felt like a failure for not complying.  Now I see that I stop complying due to minor side effects.  It's not all illogical, bad person, scatterbrained behavior, but it stems from a reason.  So really pushing this habit has been a good thing, because I see the pattern.


No comments:

Post a Comment