Monday, February 3, 2014

February A Month of Snooze Buttonless Orthodontic Equipment

This month is pretty light on the dramatic changes as it's pretty heavy on travel and moving.

The daily vitamins and inbox zero have become second nature.

This months water goal is wobbly, I've been casually practicing this goal(playing around with it) for the past few weeks.  If I work out or have a plane flight it's no issue.  Ahhh water delicious, delightful water.

If I don't, it's more of a choking it down phenomenon.

 

Trader Joes sells these 20 ounce spring water bottles with a sports top and I based my goal off it.

The underlying goal is taper my diet soda consumption a little.  Where I can 36 little changes strives to crowd bad habits out.  If I've gotten down 20 ounces of water, I'm doing two things.

1. Developing a taste for this strange, wet substance
2. Drinking 20 ounces of something that isn't artificially sweetened.

I flew this morning from LAX->Minnesota to give a talk on personal privacy.   This morning as I drove to the airport at 4:30 AM it was serious work to drink water.  I got about 10 ounces down and it was unpleasant because I was delerious, hydrated and sleepy.

I can't wait until water just tastes good all the time.

No comments:

Post a Comment